The Best Fluffy Banana Bread Recipe
For myself true banana bread is a hearty and dense loaf that can soak up a good chunk of butter when it is warm. However there are times when a lighter, fluffier banana bread is desired. This bread is much more cake like than the denser loaf. Enjoy!Ingredients
3/4 cup unsalted butter
- Cream butter and sugar till light and creamy.
- Pour in eggs gradually and beat till creamy.
- Add in evaporated milk, mashed bananas and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in cake flour, baking powder and baking soda, and beat for a short while, just to make sure everything is well mixed.
- Pour into an 8-inch round tray.
- Bake at 350F for about 50 to 60 mins, or until cooked.